Why choose Us?
How we serve you the best
Learn from our Videos and Blogs
When you set up your own business there are many things that you need to consider. You need to do so much of research, plan so many things, come up with numerous strategies and form a good and effective team. So formulate a coherent business plan and do the marketing as well as raise funds.
ISI Mark Registration in India
ISI mark or the Indian Standard Institute that is known as BIS, is a standard body in India which checks the quality and the efficiency of different products which are being sold in India. And hence, it keeps in check that if a company is following the set of standards which have been laid out by the Institute.
What our Customers say?
I have used multiple offline & online CAs/ Lawyers. LegalRaasta clearly provided the best service and fast.
CEO, CaterWow Pvt. Ltd.
Their team helped me protect my brand with trademark registration. The service was swift and delivered at half the cost.
I will highly recommend LegalRaasta for startups given its quality support and speed. And all this comes at a economical price.
Founder, Shiksha Learning Academy
Frequently Asked Questions
• You will get a temporary reference number on your mobile number and there will be verification by OTP.
• After that need to fill “PART-B of Form GST REG-01”.
• A confirmation will be generated in the “Form GST REG-02”.
• In case of any kind of information being pending from your side. You will be required to fill the “Form GST REG-03”. And for this, you may be required to visit the office and provide the documents within 7 working days in the “Form GST REG-04”.
• The office may also decline your application, if they find any mistakes. You will be kept up-to-date about this via “Form GST REG-05”.
• At last, a certificate of registration will be allotted to you by the department after verification and approval in “Form GST REG-06”.
• Step 1: Trademark Search
• Step 2: Create a trademark application
• Step 3: Trademark application submission
• Step 4: Trademark registration
• Step 5: Hearing before Registrar
1. Visit the LegalRaasta website.
2. Fill the form mentioned with relevant details.
3. Submit your documents by Email.
4. The documents will be checked and doubts will be resolved within 2 working days.
5. The applicant will get the certificate in 7-10 working days.
• Copy of PAN card firm/company
• Copy of property papers (if owned property)
• Copy of rent agreement (If rented property)
• Landlord NOC
• Canceled cheque of firm
• Electricity/water bill (business place)
• Telephone bill in the same name
• Copy of tax returns (in case of proprietorship)
• Certificate of incorporation (in case of a company)
• Bank statement of firm/Company
• AOA and MOA (In case of a company)
• 1 letterhead of the company (in case of a company)
Below 20 Bills – Rs.5000 Per Year , Rs.500 Per Month
20-50 Bills – Rs. 7000 Per Year, Rs.700 Per Month
50-100 Bills – Rs.10000 per Year, Rs.1000 Per Month
For more information contact our expert team on 8750008881