Private Limited Company Registration
Ideal for Start-Ups who are going for funding & an ever-expanding business
Starting At Rs. 6,999
SAVE 60% COST..!!!
(Takes 10-20 days)
What is a Private limited company?
Private Limited Company registration is the most popular form of a “legal structure” for all businesses in India.
A private limited company can have a minimum of two members and a maximum of fifty members.
The directors of a private limited company have limited liability to their creditors and Banks/Creditors are allowed to sell only the assets of the company (when there is a scenario of default).
The creditors do not have the authority to sell the personal assets of directors. Do ensure that your company is registered, for starting a company in India.
“Company Registration” is the foremost mandatory step for the beginning of a new venture.
The private limited company registration process is very important, as it provides authenticity to your proposed business structure. Though you need to make sure that you have all the required “Private limited company registration documents”.
In the long run, the registration will provide you a great number of advantages such as “from registering in a hassle-free manner to dissolving easily also.”
“Start-ups and growing companies” prefer the tag of a “Private limited company”.
Contact LegalRaasta for “Private limited company registration in India”.
More about Private Limited Company
The liabilities of its shareholders become limited when they can raise outside funding in an easy manner.
They also offer stock options to their employees (so that top talent can be brought into the company).
Private Limited Company Registration can be done through LegalRaasta (A Company registration agent) which has it’s offices in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, and other Indian cities.
If you want to go for “Private limited company registration in India”, then you can completely rely on LegalRaasta (Company registration services provider) because we will assist you with the all the technicalities such as “Private limited company registration process”.
Our experts will provide all the relevant information related to a Private limited company’s “registration fees, process, name availability, registration certificate, etc.”.
Private Limited Company Registration Benefits
A large number of benefits, when you go for Private Limited Company Registration in India, are as follows:
Protection Of Personal Assets of The Partners:
In the case of a Private Limited Company’s shareholders, they tend to have limited liability.
So if you are a shareholder, then you will be considered liable to pay the liability of the company. But only to the limit of your contribution in the company.
LegalRaasta’s experts in company registration experts can help you in better understanding the “Private limited company registration process in India”.
A Private Limited Company is Separate Legal Entity in the Eyes Of The Law:
In other words, the partners/owners of a PLC, are a completely different entity according to the Indian constitution.
So indirectly a company will be upheld for efficient management of it’s debtors and creditors, assets and liabilities.
You Can Raise Capital Easily:
A private limited company, which is registered in India, must meet a certain number of compliance requirements.
This form of company structure is largely preferred by entrepreneurs.
Because it helps them to raise the necessary funds via equity. It also allows them to expand and limits their personal liability.
It Comes With The Benefit Of Continuous Existence:
It has the most important benefit, which is known as “Perpetual Succession”.
It means that it’s existence will be continuous until it is legally dissolved.
Due to it being a separate legal entity, it remains unaffected by the departure or death of any member.
Even though there may be a change in existence, it will continue it’s existence.
You will receive a “Private limited company registration certificate”, upon completion of the process.
Note: While going for Private Limited Company Registration online, you need to make sure that your preferred company name falls under the umbrella of “Private limited company registration name availability” criteria.
Our Company Registration Package Includes
Documents Required For Private Limited Company Registration
This list is also known as “Private limited company registration checklist”.
PAN Card of all the directors.
- Passport size photographs of the same must be shown
- Either the “Aadhaar Card or the Voter identity card”, has to be presented during the process.
- If the company property is on rent then the rent agreement is to be shown.
One of these two:- Electricity/ Water bill but any of them must be of the business place only
- Property papers (owned)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)
Contact the expert team of “LegalRaasta” to know more about “Private limited company registration cost”.
We provide various company registration services such as “Private limited company registration in India”.
Private Limited Company Registration Process
Advantages Of A Private Limited Company
There are multiple reasons to get your company registered as a “Private limited company”:
Preferred by banks, VCs & investors.
Easy to allocate and redistribute shares to other directors/ people who have invested money in the company.
Acts as a separate legal entity which limits your liability.
Offers the flexibility of a partnership firm and the advantages of a Public Ltd Company.
Easy to register, manage & run.
The company can be very smoothly dissolved.
5 Steps Involved In Private Limited Company Registration Process
Application of DSC & DPIN:
In the first step, all the partners have to apply for a Digital signature and DPIN. Digital signature refers to an online signature used for filing.
And DPIN refers to the Directors PIN number issued by the “MCA”.
If the directors already have both the “DSC and DPIN” then this step can be skipped.
These steps help you in completing the “Private limited company registration checklist”.
You need to provide 3 different options for your company name to the MCA, of which one will be selected.
Names provided should ideally be unique and suggestive of the company’s business.
This step helps you in fulfilling the “Private limited company registration name availability” criteria.
MOA & AOA submission:
Upon name approval, one must draft both MOA and AOA, so that they can be filed with the MCA. Also, it is mandatory to attach the “Digital Signature Certificates (DSC)” with both of them.
Upon completion of this step, you will move an inch closer towards receiving a “Private limited company registration certificate”.
Get the incorporation certificate :
It typically takes 15- 25 days to form a Private limited company and get the incorporation certificate.
Incorporation certification acts as proof of the fact that the “company has been created” (It also includes your CIN number).
This is one of the most important “Private limited company registration documents”.
Contact LegalRaasta for “Private limited company registration in India”.
Apply for PAN, TAN, and Bank account :
Apply for PAN and TAN (both are received in 7 working days), then make sure to submit the Incorporation certificate, MOA, AOA and PAN with a bank, to open your bank account.
Note: You will also have to pay “Private limited company registration government fees” during the process.
Minimum Requirements For Company Registration
A minimum of 2 Shareholders must be present, during the whole process.
There should not be less than two directors, as it is a compulsory requirement.
1 Lac Share Capital is the pre-determined minimal amount.
DPIN for all the directors.
At least one designated partner should be an Indian Resident.
Note: You will be required to pay “Private limited company registration government fees” also during the registration process.
Concerns Related To Private Limited Company
A “Private limited company registration cost” requires a few more ROC compliances, which then results in an additional expenditure of “Rs.5000 to Rs.10000/” per annum.
- The minimum capital amount required is Rs.1,00,000.
- A private limited company can have a maximum of 200 members.
Still, all the aspiring entrepreneurs prefer the tag of a “Private Limited Company” for obtaining certain benefits such as “ease in transfer of shares and a significant potential for future growth”.
Factors To Consider During The Selection Of The “Company Name”
The name of your company is of the utmost importance. It makes the first impression in the minds of your buyers, suppliers, and stakeholders.
Also, it should, therefore, be relevant, suggestive, and attractive, along with that there are various factors which you should keep in mind while selecting “a name”.
So make sure that you adhere to the “Private limited company registration name availability” criteria.
- The name should be “Short yet simple”.
The name should be concise and precise. While choosing a name, make sure that “People are able to pronounce it easily”.
When people hear the company’s name for the first time, it must get registered in their minds.
- The name should be “Meaningful”
The name of your company should be related to your business itself. It should fit the company’s branding.
For example, Infosys refers to information systems or IT technologies.
- The name should be “Unique”
The name of your company should not be identical to an existing company or trademark. You can go to “legalraasta.com”, to check if your company’s name is identical to others.
You should ideally avoid using the “plural version” factor while selecting the name, For example: – “Flipkart’s” or changing just the letter Case or adding “space or a punctuation mark” in an existing company’s name.
The name of your company should end with the suffix “Private Ltd” in a case of a Private limited company and “LLP” is a case of a limited liability partnership.
- The name “Should not be illegal/offensive”
The name of your company should not be against the law. This means that it cannot be abusive or against the customs and beliefs of any religion.
When you are going for company registration, you need to make sure that you know all the details about the “Private limited company registration process in India”
Comparison Of Your Different Types Of Business Requirements
|Factors To Be Considered||Private Limited Company||One Person Company||Sole proprietorship||Limited Liability Partnership||Partnership Firm|
|Ideal For||Startup and growing Companies||Single promoters||Small Traders and Manufacturers||Professionals||Small business & Home Business|
|Requirements||2 Directors/Shareholders||1 Director/Shareholder||1 Proprietor||2 Partners||2 Partners|
|Initial Investment||Not Required||Not Required||Not Required||Not Required||Not Required|
|Tax Advantages||Few benefits||Few benefits||Minimal||Most efficient||Minimal|
|Limited Liability Protection||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Time Taken||5-10 days||5-10 days||2-5 days||10-15 days||5-10 days|
What Does LegalRaasta’s Private Ltd. Company Registration package includes
Dedicated Relationship Manager
Digital Signature For Two
DIN For Two Directors
Name Search Report
Main Object Drafting
Drafting of MOA & AOA
Filing of SPICE Plus Form
ROC Fee & Stamp Duty Included
Certificate of Incorporation
e-Pan Card of Company
TAN or TDS Number
PT Registration (Maharashtra Only)
Bank A/c Opening Support
INC 20A Filing
Issue of Share Certificate
Franking of Share Certificate
Appointment of First Auditor
Frequently Asked Questions
“Private limited company registration process” is a service, which our firm provides.
It is the most popular form of a “legal structure” for all businesses in India.
A “Pvt Ltd.” company is incorporated under the Companies Act 2013 and it is governed by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
Contact the team of experts at LegalRaasta for “Private limited company registration in India”.
You can go through the “Private limited company registration process” using our expert services.
This whole process usually takes 10-15 days to complete. You are only required to fill out a 10-minute questionnaire.
After the consultation, we will help you with “Private limited company registration documents”, which are required to complete the “Private limited company registration process in India”.
“COVID offer to support startups: Only Rs 249+ Govt Fees”
Step 2: Application of DPIN
Step 3: Name approval
Step 4: Form SPICe
Step 5: e-MoA (INC-33) and e-AoA (INC-34)
Step 6: PAN and TAN application
• ID proof and address proof
• Copy of PAN card of directors
• Passport size photograph of directors
• Copy of Aadhaar card/voter identity card of directors
• Registered office proof
• Copy of Rent agreement (If the company property is on a renting basis)
• Electricity/water bill (Relevant to the “Business Place”)
• Copy of Property papers (If the property is owned)
• Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)
• At least 2 directors and 2 shareholders are required
• The members associated should be between “2-200”.
• Every director should have DPIN
• A copy of PAN card of the shareholders/Directors or Copy of passport (for NRIs only).Note: You will also be required to pay “Private limited company registration government fees”.And your preferred company name must meet the “Private limited company registration name availability” criteria.After your company has been registered, you will receive a “Private limited company registration certificate”.
After this is done, the Certificate of Incorporation is granted to the company.
Upon successful completion of the registration process, you will receive Private limited company registration certificate”
• Current account should be opened within 30 days of PAN registration
• Appoint a Statutory Auditor
• The paid-up capital should be deposited which was mentioned while registration
• Issue and allot shares
Though you will incur “Private limited company registration cost”.
• Unlimited company
• A company limited by guarantee.
You need to have a minimum capital of Rs.1,00,000 to start a private limited company.
You need not have this amount in hand or your bank account. You can show this amount as the pre-incorporation expense of the start-up.
Also, you can show the capital as infused in the assets.
Do ensure that fulfill all the conditions involved in the “Private limited company registration cost” criteria.
In case it has been mentioned in the “MoA” and approved by the registrar of the company, then only it is possible to carry out multiple businesses.
The businesses could be in the same field or different.
Though, unrelated activities like event management and fashion designing cannot be registered under the same company.
This is one of the major steps involved in the “Private limited company registration checklist”.
• He/she should be 18 years or older
• He/she require a DIN (Director Identification Number)
A digital signature is just like a hand signature, but in this case, it is used for the purpose of being affixed with the computerized reports.
A DSC provides validity to the signature.
It is only possible if you provide sufficient proof of it. This address would be where the company receives important information (if any) from the MCA or any other concerned authorities.
Though you must you must make sure that you provide all the “Private limited company registration documents”.
After completion of registration process, you will receive the “Private limited company registration certificate”.
MoA contains the details of the main, ancillary/ subsidiary, and other objects from the proposed company.
And AoA contains the details of the rules and procedures for the routine conduct of the proposed company.
AoA also contains the details of the authorized share capital and the name of its first/permanent directors.
• The company must appoint an auditor.
• The company should conduct at least one AGM (Annual General Meeting) and at least 4 board meetings (one in each quarter).
• An auditor must audit the books of the company
• Furthermore, a company shall fill the form AOC-4 and MGT-7 as a part of annual compliance within the specified time frame.
• There should be the annual filing of the ITR and registrar of the companies
|Business structure||Tax rate||Effective tax rate|
|Domestic company:||(Base rate)||(Base rate+ surcharge + CESS)|
|Not availing any exemptions or incentives||22%||25.17%|
|Manufacturing companies incorporated after 1st October 2019 and not availing any incentives or exemptions||15%||17.16%|
|Availing any incentives or exemptions||25%||25%+ surcharge + CESS (4%)|
|In any other case||30%||30%+ surcharge + CESS (4%)|
• This type of company has greater stability
• It protects the owner’s assets in the case of bankruptcy
• Attracts more clients
• It is easier to procure bank loans and investments from the investors
• It is very easy to sell a Private Limited Company, as there is very little documentation required and the cost involved.
• Only corporation tax is charged (which is usually lower than other forms of taxes)
No, we do not charge any extra amount from our clients. Our fee is inclusive of all the taxes and charges involved.
Our expert team will make the “Private limited company registration process in India” hassle-free for you.
The whole process is online. So, a person needn’t go anywhere for the procedure of registration.
You are required to send in your documents via email and fill up our questionnaire to get it done.
Why Choose LegalRaasta?
People using our services
Updates as on February 09, 2021
- February 09, 2021, According to the MCA database, at the end of December 2020, there were 13.1 lakh active companies, as against 11.8 lakh at the end of 2019, representing an increase of 11 percent.
- November 24, 2020, PUBG India is now officially registered and approved as a Private Limited Company, by the MCA, with a Corporate Identity Number (CIN) and a registered office in Bangalore. The PUBG Mobile Game is also set to re-launch in India soon.
- 19 August 2020, As per the monthly figures shared by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, registration of new companies in India reached 16,487 in July 2020, which is the highest since January 2013.
- 7th October 2020:- The winners of national start-up awards have been announced. Their names are as follows: “Organic Mandya, RobotGuru, Unnati Online, Aloe-e-cell, BharatPe, Foodcloud.in, Wellthy, Uptime AI, Skyroot, Staqu, Feeinsta’s Fresh Rooms, SnPC”.
- March 9th, 2020: Now according to the SPICEe+ Form, EPFO and ESIC are to be compulsorily registered.
- March 6th, 2020: There will be a new MCA portal now for company registration. In other words, the registrations for a Private, Public, and One Person Company, under the umbrella of EPFO and ESIC, will now be done a new and revamped MCA portal.
Now the registration process is completely easy, as you will just have to use a simple web form- “ SPICe+ (Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company Electronically Plus)”. It combines all the services from different kinds of departments.
- Feb 1, 2020: Now different kinds of e-forms, such as “(1) Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company electronically (SPICe-INC-32) (2) Electronic Memorandum of Association (eMoA) under INC-33 (3) Electronic Articles of Association (eAOA) under (INC-34)”, must be compulsorily filed for company registration.